Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Wednesday, May 30:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
Brunswick Line Train 870 on the MARC Train, departing Brunswick at 5 a.m., is expected to operate 10 to 12 minutes late due to crew issues, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The Light Rail, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service, are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be partly sunny with a high near 84 degrees, isolated showers after noon, patchy fog before 8 a.m., winds between 4 and 7 miles per hour, and a 20 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be partly cloudy with a low around 55 degrees and winds around 6 mph.
* The Longmeadow Road- Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.