Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Wednesday, May 23:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and on I-495 in both directions, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
Light Rail, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov. The 5:16 a.m., 6:16 a.m., 7:21 a.m. and 8:16 a.m. Penn Station trips have all been canceled, along with the 6:52 a.m. Cromwell trip.
* The MARC Train, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be cloudy with a high near 78 degrees, a chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11 a.m., areas of fog before 8 a.m., winds between 5 and 8 miles per hour, and a 70 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a low around 61 degrees, showers and thunderstorms likely before 2 a.m., then a chance of showers, winds around 7 mph, and a 60 percent chance of precipitation.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.