* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* Light Rail was experiencing service delays from Hunt Valley to Cromwell and BWI, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov.
MARC Train, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be partly sunny with a high near 78 degrees, scattered showers before 11 a.m., a 30 percent chance of precipitation, and winds between 11 and 15 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a low around 58 degrees, a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2 a.m., a 30 percent chance of precipitation, and winds between 3 and 8 mph.
* Maugansville Road between Reiff Church Road and Edith Avenue and the Village Mill Drive Connector west of Maugansville Road are closed for the construction of drainage improvement project. Closure is expected to remain in effect until sometime around May 9.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.