* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* There were minor delays on the Light Rail, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov. The 4:22 a.m. trip from North Avenue to Timonium and the 5:16 a.m. trip as well as the 5:19 a.m. trip and the 5:49 a.m. trip from Timonium are canceled, along with the 6:39 a.m. trip from BWI.
MARC Train, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service, were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be partly sunny with a high near 72 degrees, scattered showers with thunderstorms also possible after 3 p.m., winds between 7 and 16 miles per hour, and a 40 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight it is expected to be mostly cloudy with a low around 51 degrees, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10 p.m., then a slight chance of showers after 1 a.m., winds between 3 and 7 mph and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.