Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Tuesday, Feb. 19:
* As of 7:30 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area, according to the according to the Maryland Department of Transportation's interactive mapping page on its website.
* The MARC Train, Commuter Buses, Light Rail, metro bus service, and mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website at http://mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be rainy this morning, then becoming breezy this afternoon with a shower or thunderstorm in spots, a high of 47 degrees, winds around 10 miles per hour, and a 75 percent chance of precipitation, according to the AccuWeather forecast on the HMTV6 weather website at www.herald-mail.com/hmtv6/weather/. Tonight, it's expected to be partly cloudy and breezy with a low of 24 degrees and winds around 12 mph. Check the HMTV6 weather blog at http://hagerstownblogs.com/brittany-beggs/. for weather updates.
* Work to improve the intersection of U.S. 40 and Md. 63 is still in progress and is expected to continue until spring, according to reports from the Maryland State Highway Administration. Workers are assisting traffic in the area when needed, and expect lane closures at different times.
* Speed cameras have been placed on I-70 at Conococheague Creek for work zone safety as part of the bridge rehabilitation project there, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration. Now motorists driving more than 12 miles over the posted speed limit in the area, which is 55 miles per hour, will face a $40 citation.
• West Antietam Street remains closed between South Potomac Street and Rochester Place for demolition work on a building at 9-23 W. Antietam St. that was damaged in a fire.