Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Wednesday, Aug. 22:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 in both directions, but was running smoothly on all the interstates throughout the area.
MARC Train, Camden Line Train 849 (departing Baltimore at 7:10 a.m.) is operating without one car this morning, and Train 845 (departing Camden at 6:10 a.m.) is operating 8 to 10 minutes late, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov/. .
* The Metro Subway, Light Rail, Commuter Buses, and Local Bus Services were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov/.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 84 degrees, isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3 p.m., patchy fog before 11 a.m., and a 20 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be partly cloudy with a low around 60 degrees and a 20 percent chance of precipitation.
* Work to improve U.S. Alternate 40 and Poffenberger Road is under way, and U.S. Alternate 40 may be reduced to one lane at times. Workers are assisting traffic there when needed.
* The right lane of I-70 westbound at Conococheague Creek west of Greencastle Pike is expected to be closed Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., according to an emailed release from Heather Keels of the Maryland State Highway Administration.