Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Friday, April 13:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic on I-495 westbound was a little sluggish, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
MARC Train, Light Rail Service, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be sunny with a high near 63 degrees, with winds around 6 miles per hour and areas of frost before 9 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly clear with a low around 40 degrees.
* Maugansville Road between Reiff Church Road and Edith Avenue and the Village Mill Drive Connector west of Maugansville Road are closed for the construction of drainage improvement projects. Closure is expected to remain in effect until sometime around May 9.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.