CHARLES TOWN, W.Va. —The following individuals were indicted last week by a Jefferson County grand jury.
An indictment merely indicates that an individual is believed to have committed the crime.
- George Edward Rose, 33, of 138 Shutter St., Charles Town, single counts of grand larceny, conspiracy, daytime burglary, five counts of breaking and entering motor vehicles.
- Robin Elizabeth Fickes, 23, of 1933 Hidden Hollow Drive, Kearneysville, W.Va., five counts each of grand larceny, burglary, conspiracy; one count of petit larceny, one count of attempted burglary and two counts of entering without breaking into a residence.
- James Russell Low, 26, of 1837 Jefferson Ave., Charles Town, three counts each of burglary and grand larceny, five counts of conspiracy, two counts of entering without breaking into a residence, one count of petit larceny.
- Carl Eugene Puffinburger, 45, of 244 Shenandoah Minihome Drive, (Millville) Harpers Ferry, W.Va., one count of child abuse resulting in bodily injury.
- Christina Hunter, 25, of 226 Shenandoah Minihome Drive, Harpers Ferry, one count of child neglect resulting in bodily injury.
- Christopher William Woods, 23, of 67 Freetown Road, Columbia, Md., one count of burglary, one count of grand larceny.
- Jordan Patrick Burke, age and address unavailable, one count of entering without breaking into a residence, one count of grand larceny, one count of conspiracy.
- Richard Duke Bell, 44, of 51 Summers Court, Ranson, W.Va., one count of sexual assault third degree, one count of sexual assault, two counts of abuse causing bodily injury.