Save 75% - Only $49.99 for 1 full year! digitalPLUS subscription offer ends 12/1

Topics

Madonna
Jarrettsville garage burns Thursday
Jarrettsville garage burns Thursday

A garage near a home in the 4100 block of Madonna Road in Jarrettsville caught fire Thursday afternoon, causing an estimated $100,000 in damage. No injuries were reported. The cause was listed as accidental "due to electrical malfunction within wiring powering the garage," according to a notice of investigation from the Office of the State Fire Marshal, sent out Thursday evening. Firefighters were alerted around 1:30 p.m., and the blaze was brought under control about 40 minutes later, according to monitored Harford County emergency radio broadcasts. Firefighters from Baltimore and Harford counties responded. The garage, which was attached to a home, was "fully...

Loading