| Jul 25, 2013
| 2:36 PM
July 25 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
| Mar 9, 2014
| 9:46 PM
* HSI -1.6 pct, H-shares -1.6 pct, CSI300 -1.9 pct
* Cyclicals lead selloff after weak China data stokes
* Jiangxi Copper H-share at 8-mth low, Cinda Asset
* China Southern Air sinks on sliding yuan, Malaysia air...
| Feb 28, 2014
| 3:23 AM
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Hong Kong tycoon Li Ka-shing, one of the wealthiest men in Asia, warned on Friday that planned protests to shut down Hong Kong's central business district later this year would damage the Asian financial hub.
Li, who has deep ties...
| Feb 20, 2014
| 6:32 AM
Feb 20 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions
and disposals were reported by 1430 GMT on Thursday:
** Facebook Inc will buy fast-growing
mobile-messaging startup WhatsApp for $19 billion in cash and
stock in a landmark deal that places...
| Feb 19, 2014
| 10:19 PM
Feb 20 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories on the
New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these
stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* The frenzy to acquire fast-growing technology startups
reached new heights on...