Bryan Voltaggio: Closing Family Meal in Baltimore 'was no easy decision'
Topics

Fires

Two people taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace Sunday afternoon

Two people taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace Sunday afternoon

One of two patients being taken to shock trauma Sunday after being overcome by carbon monoxide was in an ambulance that caught fire on I-95 on the way to the hospital.

Emergency medical personnel and local firefighters were called to help two people overcome by carbon monoxide while boating near Havre de Grace Sunday around 3:34 p.m.

A man and a woman were taken in separate ambulances to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, according to Steve Allers, deputy chief with the Susquehanna Hose Company.

The couple were "enjoying a day on the water" near the Log Pond Marina, off Concord Street, when they suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning,...

84°