3. 49ers (5): Colin Kaepernick could be the spark that ignites the 49ers in the home stretch.
4. Broncos (4): Yes, they can win a defensive struggle too. Look out for the Broncos.
5. Patriots (8): They have won their last four by an average of 27.3 points.
7. Giants (11): When they click, no team is better, as the Packers and 49ers could attest.
8. Bears (7): Players are dropping like flies, but as long as the quarterback still is standing the Bears should have a chance.
9. Packers (3): It's hard for a quarterback to work magic when he's on his back for most of the game.
10. Bengals (15): They have outscored their last three opponents by an average of 21 points.
11. Colts (16): They apparently went through an entire rebuilding process before an egg timer could have gone off.
12. Saints (9): After a tough loss to the 49ers, they face a near must-win at Atlanta on Thursday.
13. Buccaneers (10): Now that the Doug Martin secret is out, it has been a little more difficult for the Muscle Hamster against those loaded boxes.
15. Steelers (14): After Steelers players fumbled six times Sunday, butter has been banned from the team's pregame buffet.
16. Redskins (20): If we are not yet sure who this team is, we will find out in the next two weeks when they play the Giants and Ravens.
17. Vikings (13): If Adrian Peterson ever misses the team bus again, the Vikings should send a luxury limo to pick him up.
18. Cowboys (17): They let RG3 come into their house and eat their Thanksgiving turkey.
19. Rams (22): There goes Janoris Jenkins with another Pick Six.
20. Dolphins (23): Their sprinkler system malfunctioned, but the Ryan Tannehill-led offense worked just fine.