22. Angels (20): At the All-Star break last year, Josh Hamilton's slash line read .308/.380/.635. It's .207/.262/.378 as he returns after missing the weekend series against the Pirates with a right wrist injury serious enough to require an injection.
26. White Sox (27): It has been a great month for Adam Dunn (.276/.391/.618), who is suddenly on track for 44 home runs and 107 RBIs. He's the active leader in games without a playoff appearance. Will he interest a contender if he keeps this up?
28. Mariners (25): Four blown saves by three relievers in a span of six games.
29. Astros (26): It's about to get ugly. After playing the Cubs, Brewers, White Sox and Mariners in their last four series, they play 17 games against the Cardinals, Angels, Rays and Rangers before the All-Star break.
30. Marlins (30): They at least should listen to offers for Giancarlo Stanton, who is hitting .288 with a .916 OPS in June. The Rangers are among the teams watching him closely.