- That's right, it's free pancake day at IHOP! Look up Chicago IHOP locations here. It goes through 10 p.m., so you have time.
- Two-day sale at Jewel today and tomorrow (March 1-2) only: Starkist tuna 5 oz. cans are 34 cents each, limit 3. Cheaper than cat food! (You can get three cans of Chicken of the Sea for the same price at Dominick's through Wednesday, but you have to load it onto your card at Just for U.) The Jewel two-day sale will also get you a pineapple for $1.99 (limit 3) and a 12-pack of Sam Adams, Heineken or Corona for $10.99, 3 pounds of frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts for $5.99, or Tide detergent or Stain Release for $9.99.
- Get $25 worth of eco-friendly products absolutely free through the daily deal site GaggleofChicks! The blog MyLitter explains how.
- Oscar-nominated videos are 40 percent off at Barnes & Noble if you shop through this link. Or print the coupon to use in store.
- BOGO at Picaboo.com: Buy one classic photo book, get a copy free with the coupon code BGSPRING, through March 14.
- Get 20 percent off at Boden through Thursday, plus free shipping and returns on all orders. If price were no object, I think I'd get all my clothes there.
- Amazon is having a one-week toy and game sale. Also, a one-day sale on pools -- 30 percent off.
- Speaking of Amazon, every first of the month new grocery specials go up there. WantNot.net points out a gluten-free favorite and how to get it cheap.
- Half off organic dried fruit at PeeledSnacks. They've been featured on some daily deal sites, but now they emailed out a coupon code to Facebook fans: fancbw4cbfa takes $15 off a $30 order.
National Pancake Day deals
Free pancakes, free eco-friendly products
Happy Paczki Day, Fat Tuesday, Mardi Gras, or as it's known by the frugal, National Pancake Day 2011, aka IHOP Free Pancake Day. You won't be giving up bargain shopping for lent, will you? Just in case, here's a double helping of deals:
« Previous Story More Topic pages Next Story »
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.