- Two great freebies on Mojo Savings today: Get a free Mixbook photo book, shipped free -- today only, with the coupon code FREEBK. And, get a free bottle of Old Orchard juice.
- Kohl's is paying Kohl's Cash through July 2. As always, that means you get a $10 coupon for every $50 you spend, and you'll have a limited time to spend those coupons after July 2. While you're there, you might want to stock up on cheap birthday gifts: The new Kohl's Cares $5 stuffed animals/books offer is Clifford. (Oh, and of course, there's a discount offer: 15-30 percent off when you check out with a Kohl's charge card.)
- Chi-Town Cheapskate found a printable coupon for $1.25/3 Breyer's products. Use it at Dominick's, where 1.5 qt. cartons of Breyer's ice cream are $2.49 -- after coupon, you'll pay $2.07 each.
- The Wine Insiders deal is back at Groupon. This is always a good one, because they give you $75 worth of wine for just $25, and shipping is a penny if you buy a case. You can't place your order until July 3.
- Lots of free stuff at Walgreens this week. Mashup Mom has an update showing how to get free Cortaid and Noxzema razors. That's in addition to the free Dove Men + Care Soap and free toothbrushes and floss that Jill Cataldo told us about, and possible free Chex Mix.
- Download the Kindle edition of "Living Rich By Spending Smart," for free. This is by my Tribune colleague Gregory Karp, and it's very helpful -- I read it on my Kindle during a previous free offer.
- This made me chuckle: You can pay Costco $800 for a year's worth of canned and dehydrated food. Or, you could just use coupons and build a stockpile for almost nothing. But that, that would be crazy, right?
Kohl's cash and $5 books, cheap wine and ice cream
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.