There's a peelie coupon on the front of today's Chicago Tribune for $10 off a $50 purchase at Kohl's, today through Monday. You know what Kohl's is great for? Packers+Super+Bowl+XLV+Champions+Tee.jsp" target="_blank">Green Bay Packers Superbowl Champion T-shirts, of course! (Sorry, Bears fans.) This coupon can be combined with other discounts.
That Kohl's coupon is good in store only, but if you are shopping online use the coupon code SENT2U20 to take 20 percent off on a $100 purchase, or SENT2U15 to take 15 percent off any purchase. Stack with the coupon code SWEET75 for free shipping if you spend $75 or more.
Also on the front of the Thursday, Feb. 10, Tribune is a coupon that gets you into the Chicago Auto Show for $7 instead of $11.
(Disclosure: This Web site, ChicagoShopping, is part of the Chicago Tribune.)
Other deals for this frigid Thursday:
- Cabin fever, li'l bit? How about some indoor mini golf and batting cages? BuyWithMe has up to 60 percent off the Wild Fun Center in St. Charles.
- Get your car detailed for just $45 -- at your house. Today Tippr is offering a 62 percent discount from Elite Detailing Services, which will come to your home or business to do the work.
- Half off kids' shoes in Lakeview is the deal on FamilyFinds today. Pay $15 for a $30 voucher to Petite Feet.
- Take $5 off tickets to Short Shakespeare! Macbeth at Navy Pier with the coupon code MOM. That's Saturdays at 11 a.m. through March 5, and the discount brings tickets down to $11- $15.
- "Like" CVS on Facebook and they'll email you a 25 percent off coupon to use on Valentine's Day.
- Get 720 Pampers wipes on Amazon for just $11.51. First, sign up for Amazon Mom (you do not have to be a mom to join). Then, go to the product page, where the wipes are priced at $19.19. Choose "Subscribe & Save," which takes off 30 percent for Amazon Mom members. Then, apply the coupon code MOMWIPES, which will take off another 10 percent. Shipping is free. (Thanks to "santaram" on Slickdeals.net for that tip. Oh, and when you're done with the order, go to your account to cancel the subscription so you don't get future shipments of wipes.)