On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• President's speech important, but administration acknowledges that "Dancing with the Stars" more important. (NYT)
• Congressman and former "Real World" cast member says he's struggling on $174,000 salary. (Think Progress)
• A house that looks like Hitler. (Gawker)
Quote of the day:
Quote of the day II:
New word coined by Sarah Palin, describing the military action in Libya: "Skwirmish."
• Which Maryland counties drink the most booze? Annie Linskey details. (The Baltimore Sun)
• Anti-discrimination bill for the transgendered will not likely pass Maryland Senate. (The Baltimore Sun)
Move over "refudiate." Palin invents another new word.
Jon Stewart criticizes Obama's speech
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|America at Not-War - Obama Defends Military Action in Libya|
Palin thinks a "week" is the same thing as a "day"