On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• A Trump-less Apprentice? If Trump runs for president, NBC will recast him. (Deadline Hollywood)
• Shameless: Disney trademarks Seal Team 6. (Media Bistro)
• It really is amazing: How Drudge has stayed on top. (NYT)
• What a warm welcome to the race: George Will says Gingrich "not a serious candidate." (Liberaland)
• Can you help me out? Obama reaches out to Bieber. (TMZ)
• Candidate forum draws large crowd in Baltimore. (Baltimore Brew)
• Grand jury probing election night "robocalls." (Baltimore Sun)
• Interesting illegal immigration column by Dan Rodricks. (Baltimore Sun)
Quote of the Day
"These are the kind of people that are running the IMF and we want to turn the world finances and the control of the money supply to them. ... That should awaken everybody to the fact that they ought to look into the IMF and find out why we shouldn't be sacrificing more sovereignty to an organization like that and an individual like he was," Ron Paul on International Monetary Fund leader Dominique Strauss-Kahn's arrest.
• Richard Clarke on how much credit Bush deserves for bin Laden's capture
• Huckabee won't run
• Trump's reaction to Huckabee's announcement