The correct answers have stars next to them.
1. Who starred in ABC's short-lived "Cupid?"
B. Jeremy Piven*
C. Martin Mull
D. Ayre Gross
2. Who are Cupid's parents?
A. Mercury and Venus*
B. Nemesis and Aphrodite
C. Narcissus and Venus
D. Donner and Blitzen
3. Which of the following is not a character in "Romeo and Juliet?"
4. What happened at Love Canal, N.Y?
A. The worst environmental disaster involving chemical wastes in U.S. history*
B. A nuclear explosion
C. The largest simultaneous wedding in U.S. history
D. An amusement park burned down
5. To what genus does love grass belong?
6. To which band did the following musicians belong: Arthur Lee, Bryan MacLean, John Echols and Ken Forssi?
D. Bloody Valentine
7. Who directed "Amores Perros?"
A. Pedro Almodovar
B. Guillermo del Toro
C. Benicio Del Toro
D. Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu*
8. Where was Jennifer Love Hewitt born?
A. Dallas, Texas
B. Houston, Texas
C. Waco, Texas*
D. San Antonio, Texas
9. For what was Rudolph Valentino jailed?
D. None of the above
10. Which gangster's hoods gunned down Bugs Moran's gang in the St. Valentine's Day Massacre in Chicago?
A. Bugsy Siegel
B. Lucky Luciano
C. Al Capone*
D. Meyer Lansky
11. Which of the following is not a new saying on Sweethearts Brand Conversation Hearts?
A. What's Up?
B. E-mail Me*
C. Tres Chic
12. How many Sweethearts a year does NECCO manufacture?
A. 2 billion
B. 8 billion*
C. 18 billion
D. 20 billion
13. How many couples get married in Las Vegas each year?
A. Less than 10,000
D. More than 100,000*
14. Which teen heartthrob starred in the slasher flick "Valentine" in 2001?
A. James Van Der Beek
B. Freddie Prinze Jr.
C. Jason Biggs
D. David Boreanaz*
15. In what year did the TV series "The Love Boat" end?
16. What does sending someone red and white roses together mean?
B. Eternal love
C. Eternal friendship
17. Which Roman feast is said to be an early version of Valentine's Day?
A. Feast of Feralia
B. Feast of Parentalia
C. Feast of Saturnalia
D. Feast of Lupercalia*
18. Who is credited with sending the first American Valentine in 1846?
A. Emily Dickinson
B. Esther Howland*
C. Mary Todd Lincoln
D. Edith McClellan
19. Which Shakespearean character sings about Valentine's Day?
C. Lady Macbeth
20. In Denmark, the senders of Valentines sign their names in code. What does the recipient get for correctly guessing the sender's identity?
A. A kiss
C. An egg on Easter*