Jeff Dunham at Royal Farms Arena
Enter for a chance to join the fun with America’s most popular ventriloquist!
1. TO ENTER: You must have been a registered member of Sun Insider no later than November 1, 2017. Enter by logging on to www.SunInsider.com. "ONLY ONE ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS". Should any dispute arise concerning the identity of an entrant; the owner of the e-mail account from which entry was sent shall be deemed the entrant.
2. DEADLINE: Contest entries will be accepted starting on November 27, 2017, and all entries must be received by January 28, 2018 at 12PM. Entrants must use their own name. E-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. The Baltimore Sun is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: (100) One Hundred winners will be drawn from among those entering. Maryland If a selected Winner is ineligible, or if the Baltimore Sun is unable to make contact with a selected Winner after reasonable effort and time, the prize shall be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: (4) four winners will win tickets for two (approx value: $180.00). Winners will be notified by email on or about January 28, 2018 and must RSVP by the date requested. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No prize elements other than those listed in these Official Rules will be awarded. All additional costs are the responsibility of the Winner. The Baltimore Sun is not responsible for prize delivery delays for any reason. All decisions regarding interpretation of these Official Rules and administration of the Contest made by the Baltimore Sun are final and binding.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Must be registered with Baltimoresun.com/SunInsider and paid print or digital subscriber and be (18) eighteen years of age or older to win. Winner must provide proof of age, identity, and residency. Employees and immediate family members of The Baltimore Sun, (the "Contest Entities"), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: a. Use of Winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to the Baltimore Sun, and its agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the contest. b. Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the Winner, he/she may be required to sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the Winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within the stated timeframe of the contest, or if the selected Winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules. c. Release Station of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release the Contest Entities, their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the contest or their receipt or use of the contest prize. d. No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, the Baltimore Sun may, at its discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. e. Governing Law: This contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Maryland law, excluding choice of law provisions.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, the Baltimore Sun reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the contest or any portion of the contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in entries, including entrant's name, address, e-mail address, etc., may be used by the Baltimore Sun for marketing or promotional purposes.
8. The Baltimore Sun is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, or mutilated. Entries are void if incomplete, not legible, or if they contain errors. If for any reason the on-line entry form is not capable of generation as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, other causes beyond the control of the Baltimore Sun which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, the Baltimore Sun reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, software; failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this contest. All submissions become the property of the sponsor. The Baltimore Sun reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
9. For a copy of the rules or a list of Winners write to: Denisa Protani, Manager of Corporate Partnerships and Sun Insider, Circulation Marketing, 501 N. Calvert, Baltimore, MD 21278.