The lawsuit is on behalf of one of the victims who were killed when the stage collapsed at a Sugarland’s concert.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Stage collapse settlement falls through, state to begin making payouts
- Indiana State Fair to honor victims of stage collapse Monday
- Stage collapse victims say timing for moment of silence is wrong
- Always Remembered: Victims of State Fair
- Memorial honors victims of State Fair tragedy
- Photos: Deadly stage collapse at Indiana fair
- Sugarland Tribute: Country duo asks for moment of silence
- Day of Dedication: Girls sell drawings to raise money for Fair victims
- Day of Dedication: Sherman collects donations at Dunkin' Donuts
See more videos »
"These companies should not have erected this flimsy house of cards, especially if they had knowledge of the weather--they should have been cancelled," said Attorney Kenneth J. Allen.
Bigjohny’s attorneys say the State Fair collapse could have been prevented.