In this week's roundup, two top Terps targets visit Maryland, a handful of Terps commits shine, and the brother of a Terps star pretends he's Calvin Johnson.
- InsideMDSports: Terps pursuing 5-star Class of 2015 Ga. forward with ties to Mitchell
- Weekly Maryland recruiting roundup
- Maryland football's 2014 recruiting class
- 2013 Terps football [Pictures]
- Terps in the NFL 2013 season recap
- Jeff Barker's Maryland fall sports scrapbook [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Video: New Terps uniforms
-- Class of 2014 athlete commit Will Ulmer, according to his high school coach, "has the potential to change the game from any position." Ulmer was 3-for-5 passing for 40 yards and had nine carries for 17 yards and two catches for 50 yards and one touchdown in a 17-10 win Saturday.
-- Class of 2014 defensive line commit Brett Kulka was named player of the game last Friday. For the season, “he has recorded 42 tackles including 10 for losses, 3 sacks, 2 hurries and 1 caused and recovered fumble.”
-- Class of 2014 offensive line target Marcus Applefield will take an official visit to Maryland on Nov. 22. He has visited Virginia, and also has plans to visit Rutgers, Vanderbilt and Purdue.
-- Class of 2016 wide receiver target Trevon Diggs, brother of Stefon, had 10 catches for 293 yards and four touchdowns in a 58-40 win last Friday. His 1,055 receiving yards this season are third-most in the Washington metropolitan area.
-- The Terps are recruiting five-star Class of 2015 forward Jaylen Brown, who has Terps ties to Charles Mitchell.