One Maryland football commitment and two Terps targets will suit up today in a nationally televised all-star game in St. Petersburg, Fla.
Friendship Collegiate (D.C.) offensive lineman Derwin Gray, a four-star Terps pledge, will play for the White team in the Under Armour All-America Game, which will be televised at 5 p.m. today on ESPN.
Joining Gray on the White roster are Friendship Collegiate linebacker Yannick Ngakoue (a former Terps commitment that's still considering UM) and McDonough offensive lineman Na'Ty Rodgers. Check out the complete rosters here.
- Maryland football commitments for the class of 2013
- Terps Trio: Maryland's hoops record, Big Ten perks, Dwayne Morgan & Phil Booth
- Maryland Football 2014 Schedule/Results
- Terps football 2014 [Pictures]
- Five key questions as Maryland enters 2014 football season
- Terps at Big Ten football media days [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Video: New Terps uniforms
For more on Rodgers, who's considering Maryland, South Carolina and Washington, check out this Washington Post story.
** Terps shooting guard target Rashad Vaughn will play in the 2013 Minnesota TimberWolves Shootout. A story on TimberWolves.com said Vaughn receives calls most frequently from Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota and Villanova.
“I think that Rashad Vaughn is completely wide open right now without any favorites,” [GopherIllustrated.com and Northstar Hoops writer Ryan] James said. “He's visited several schools already and continues to get offers. The latest was Florida.”
** Terrapin Station posted a scouting report and interview recently with Maryland forward target Obi Enechionyia.