Fresh off their first Top 25 ranking since 2010, the No. 25 Terps will be on ESPN for the first time in two years when they visit No. 8 Florida State on Saturday.
The game -- which features two 4-0 teams -- is scheduled for a noon kickoff. ESPN had invoked a six-day option on picking a time for that game and announced the kickoff time over the weekend.
ESPN also held six-day options on Clemson-Syracuse and Georgia Tech-Miami. The Tigers and Orange will be broadcast on either ABC or ESPN2 (depending on the market) at 3:30 p.m.
- Remembering the last time Maryland football was ranked in the AP Top 25
- Terps' new four-star WR commit Winfree is a 'playmaker,' coach says
- Terps football game by game
- 2013 Terps football [Pictures]
- Maryland football uniforms [Pictures]
- Pictures: Randy Edsall
See more photos »
- Video: New Terps uniforms
The Yellow Jackets and Hurricanes play at 3:30 p.m. on ESPNU.
Maryland's Oct. 12 home game against Virginia has been announced as a 3:30 p.m. start to be broadcast on ABC, ESPN2 or ESPNU.