Maryland will honor its last regular season game as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference with giveaways and an autograph session with some of the Terps' legendary former players and coaches.
The first 12,000 fans in attendance at Sunday's noon game against No. 5 Virginia will receive an ACC commemorative timeline poster. The first 4,000 students will also be given a free t-shirt courtesy of Force 3.
Former coaches Gary Williams and Lefty Driesell and former players Juan Dixon, Walt Williams and Tom McMillen are scheduled to appear at an autograph session that will take place until 11:30 a.m. on the third-level concourse behind sections 207 and 208.
- Terps haven't announced any disciplinary measures for Charles Mitchell
- NCAA considering adding 'dead periods' to help students focus on school, president says
- Maryland Terps coverage
- 2013-14 Terps basketball [Pictures]
- Analyzing Maryland's 2013-14 men's basketball season player by player
- Maryland-Duke memories
See more photos »
- Maryland Madness sights & sounds [Video]
- Video: Williams retires as Maryland basketball head coach
Fans can also to take photographs with ACC championship trophies at the top of the escalator stairs on the third level concourse. And they're invited to share their favorite ACC moment on the “My Favorite ACC Moment” interactive wall on the Gate A side of Heritage Hall.
The Terps leave the ACC for the Big Ten after this school year.
Sunday's game, to be televised nationally on CBS, has been sold out to the general public.