And even if ticket sales fall short of what they are in Indianapolis or Chicago, it won't be because a lack of interest among Maryland fans.
- Maryland at Minnesota (Jan. 28)
- Minnesota at Wisconsin (March 5)
- Michigan State at Maryland (March 4)
- Michigan at Minnesota (Feb. 19)
- Minnesota at Maryland (Feb. 22)
- Northwestern at Wisconsin (Feb. 12)
Ratings information, taken from Nielsen overnights in Big Ten markets, was not available. Overall, BTN men's basketball live game ratings increased 11 percent over last season.