The Maryland game began at 3 p.m. Fans missed a portion of the opening quarter, which included a 100-yard kickoff return touchdown by Stefon Diggs on the first play.
- VIDEO Maryland 27, Virginia 20
- Terps beat UVa. 27-20, are 2-0 in ACC for first time since 2001
- Notebook: Struggling Maryland ground game stays grounded
- Maryland football team scrimmages at Dunbar [Pictures]
- Maryland football pro day [Pictures]
- 2012 Maryland football [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Video: New Terps uniforms
- Maryland Terrapins
- Comcast SportsNet (tv network)
See more topics »
"In order to be fair to all teams and their fans, Comcast SportsNet's policy (which is similar to other sports networks) is to never leave live coverage of NCAA football if the final result of the game is in question, regardless of the programming scheduled to follow. It is unfortunate when a game runs longer than expected, but the network feels that it is more important to present the end of each game -- as opposed to the beginning of another game -- if conflicts arise during busy football Saturdays."