Four-fifths of Maryland's highly ranked 2014 recruiting class will be showcased Saturday in the 41st Capital Classic at T.C. Williams High in Alexandria, Va.
Unlike two years ago, when all five players recruited by the Terps played together, this year's game will feature two on each team.
Guards Melo Trimble and Dion Wiley will represent the Capital All-Stars, while center Trayvon Reed and small forward Jared Nickens will play for the U.S. All-Stars.
- Meet Terps basketball recruit 7'1" Trayvon Reed [Video]
- Change of scenery has aided Trayvon Reed's rise
- Thoughts on Maryland basketball recruiting targets, Dez Wells and Cliff Warren
- 2013-14 Terps basketball [Pictures]
- Analyzing Maryland's 2013-14 men's basketball season player by player
- Maryland-Duke memories
See more photos »
- Maryland Madness sights & sounds [Video]
- Video: Williams retires as Maryland basketball head coach
Joining Trimble and Wiley on the Capital All-Stars will be two Baltimore-area players, Villanova-bound Phil Booth Jr. (Mount St. Joseph) and UNLV recruit Dwayne Morgan (St. Frances).
Maryland’s recruiting class, which also includes recently signed 7-foot Slovakian Michal Cekovsky, was ranked eighth in the country by ESPN and 10th by Rivals.com.
Tip-off for Saturday’s game is at 7:30 p.m.