I had a 100-yard receiving game and two touchdowns against Clemson [in 2011]. That was pretty good for me.
- Matt Furstenburg
- Recovering from ACL injury, Terps' Brown is now healthy
- Maryland tight end Matt Furstenburg putting best foot forward at combine
- 2013 Terps football [Pictures]
- Terps in the NFL 2013 season recap
- Jeff Barker's Maryland fall sports scrapbook [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Video: New Terps uniforms
What will you remember most about your time at Maryland?
Just College Park in general. It’s an awesome place, a crazy college town. It’s been good. It was awesome. Having 50,000 people at your games every Saturday, there’s no other experience like that. It was an awesome experience that has been really good for me.
What are your plans after your football career is done?
Maybe real estate development. But I’m not sure yet. … I did a year of [graduate school at Maryland] in the real estate development program. It was good. I learned a lot. It may be something I would do down the road.