Former Maryland coach Gary Williams will serve as a men's college basketball analyst this season for the Big Ten Network.
Williams, who will work primarily as a studio analyst, was Ohio State's coach from 1986-89. He left Columbus for College Park and embarked on a 22-year career as his alma mater's coach.
In addition to Williams, Big Ten Network also announced the hires of former Illinois star Eddie Johnson, former Providence coach Keno Davis, veteran broadcaster Dan Bonner and long-time college basketball coach Dave Miller to its roster.
- Maryland Terps coverage
- 2013-14 Terps basketball [Pictures]
- Analyzing Maryland's 2013-14 men's basketball season player by player
- Maryland-Duke memories
- The most memorable games in the Maryland-Duke rivalry
- Barack Obama and first family at Terps basketball game [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Maryland Madness sights & sounds [Video]
- Video: Williams retires as Maryland basketball head coach
“We’re very excited to welcome Gary, Eddie, Keno, Dan and Dave,” BTN President Mark Silverman said. “They bring decades of college basketball experience, knowledge and expertise to BTN and will nicely complement our returning talent.”