Maryland quarterback C.J. Brown has been named the Atlantic Coast Conference's Co-Offensive Back of the Week after leading the Terps to a 41-21 win at North Carolina State on Saturday.
Brown shares the award with Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston and Duke quarterback Anthony Boone.
Brown passed for three touchdowns and ran for two more in the Terps' final regular-season game as a member of the conference.
- Terps quarterback C.J. Brown nears record rushing total
- Maryland, Brown run away from N.C. State in final ACC regular-season game, 41-21
- 2013 Terps football [Pictures]
- Terps in the NFL 2013 season recap
- Jeff Barker's Maryland fall sports scrapbook [Pictures]
- Maryland football uniforms [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Video: New Terps uniforms
Boone threw for 274 yards and two touchdowns as Duke clinched the Coastal Division title with a win at North Carolina. Winston threw for 327 yards and three touchdowns in a win at Florida.
Maryland's Matt Robinson was voted the conference's linebacker of the week after making a career-high 17 tackles (3.5 for loss).
Baltimore native Kendall Fuller, of Virginia Tech, was named the defensive back of the week.