Former Terps coach Gary Williams was honored today at the ACC tournament as an "ACC Legend."
Williams was introduced at Greensboro Coliseum during halftime of the Miami-N.C. State semifinal game.
Williams waved to the crowd and gave a modified fist pump in the direction of the Maryland section -- his trademark.
- Maryland upsets Duke, advances to Saturday's ACC semifinals
- Analyzing Terps' win over Duke and looking ahead to North Carolina
- Maryland Terps coverage
- 2013-14 Terps basketball [Pictures]
- Analyzing Maryland's 2013-14 men's basketball season player by player
- Maryland-Duke memories
See more photos »
- Maryland Madness sights & sounds [Video]
- Video: Williams retires as Maryland basketball head coach
Other "legends" included former N.C. State guard Dereck Whittenburg and former Georgia Tech guard Mark Price.
Supporters of Williams and former Maryland coach Lefty Driesell believe they should be in the Hall of Fame in Springfield, Mass.
Maryland announced today it will return to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., where the Terps played Kentucky to open this season.
No dates or opponents have been announced. Maryland said the agreement with the arena was "multi-year."
“We had a great atmosphere up there this year and Barclays Center is a first-class arena," Maryland coach Mark Turgeon said in a statement.