Wrestling over the assignment to cover Beyonce's Super Bowl news conference
'Bootylicious' news conference could test friendship
She may clean up as a sexy referee, but behind the scenes photos show Beyonce has been working hard in preparation for her Super Bowl halftime show.
- Beyonce Poses as a Sexy Referee as For Super Bowl Show
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
See more photos »
That’s kind of a mixed blessing when the NFL trots out a super group from the 1960s. I’m pretty sure the headquarters hotel for the Rolling Stones a few years ago was the Museum of Natural History.
The best news conference ever was put on by Prince, who didn’t take any questions. He just broke into a four-song mini-concert.
Don’t know what Beyonce has planned for hers Thursday, but I do know I’m going to have to wrestle Sun football columnist Mike Preston for the assignment. I don’t think that’s fair, since he’s in a much higher weight class, but it can’t be helped.