My previous trip, in January 1976, was quite a bit more involved. I drove here from Southern California with two friends during winter break with the intention of visiting the Crescent City and then continuing on to Miami to scare up some tickets for Super Bowl X. For some reason, I can’t possibly expect to remember, we decided to stay in New Orleans, probably because of all the great libraries.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
As for the Super Bowl, the Pittsburgh Steelers won that game, 21-17, so we didn’t miss anything important.