My previous trip, in January 1976, was quite a bit more involved. I drove here from Southern California with two friends during winter break with the intention of visiting the Crescent City and then continuing on to Miami to scare up some tickets for Super Bowl X. For some reason, I can’t possibly expect to remember, we decided to stay in New Orleans, probably because of all the great libraries.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
As for the Super Bowl, the Pittsburgh Steelers won that game, 21-17, so we didn’t miss anything important.