Maryland target Rysheed Jordan continues to make traveling plans this fall.
The senior point guard from Philadelphia postponed a visit to UCLA this weekend and scheduled a trip Oct. 12 to Syracuse, according to Philly.com.
Jordan said he already has high interest from every local school along with offers Maryland, Georgetown, Kansas and Rutgers. The choice hasn't been difficult, as Jordan said he just has to "take his time and pick wisely."
- InsideMDSports: Rysheed Jordan putting together plan for visits
- Maryland Terps coverage
- Analyzing Maryland's 2013-14 men's basketball season player by player
- 2013-14 Terps basketball [Pictures]
- Maryland-Duke memories
- The most memorable games in the Maryland-Duke rivalry
See more photos »
- Maryland Madness sights & sounds [Video]
- Video: Williams retires as Maryland basketball head coach
Peters is also considering Xavier, Maryland, Georgetown and Kansas, but has no other visits set, [D.C. Assault coach Damon] Handon said. He has already visited Xavier.
He also has offers from Maryland, Massachusetts, Miami (Fl.), Xavier and VCU.
Enechionyia said he plans to take “several” visits, and he said he likely won’t decide until next fall.
For Joseph, this is yet another high major program that have begun to show interest in the 6-foot-2 floor general. Boston College, Providence, Tennessee, Maryland and Kansas State have all offered.