The weekend saw the high school season of Maryland's top 2013 targets come to an unsatisfying end.
Travis, which was playing in its first state tournament, was led by Andrew Harrison's 23 points.
- Maryland Terps coverage
- Analyzing Maryland's 2013-14 men's basketball season player by player
- 2013-14 Terps basketball [Pictures]
- Maryland-Duke memories
- The most memorable games in the Maryland-Duke rivalry
- Barack Obama and first family at Terps basketball game [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Maryland Madness sights & sounds [Video]
- Video: Williams retires as Maryland basketball head coach
The future Maryland Terrapin scored 16 of her game-high 28 points in the second half, including 11 in the third quarter.
It was only pre-game, but the tension as Maryland-bound Pfirman and Duke-bound Moore shook hands and prepared for the heavily anticipated first round contest. And both players delivered as Pfirman finished with 24 and Moore led all scorers with 28 to advance Delone Catholic with an 84-49 win at New Oxford High School.
* Maryland quarterback commitment Perry Hills capped an unbeaten wrestling season by being named to the Pennsylvania All-Stars for the Dapper Dan Wrestling Classic on March 25.
Hills (142-24) became the second wrestler in Central Catholic history to win a PIAA title -- he won the Class AAA 195-pound title -- and the first to finish a season unbeaten (35-0).