Steelers WR Mike Wallace vs Ravens CBs Cary Williams and Corey Graham: Wallace might be the fastest wide receiver in the NFL. If quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was playing, the Ravens would be in serious trouble. They still could get burned a lot with Byron Leftwich replacing Roethlisberger. Williams has improved in recent weeks and Graham is more physcial than former starter Jimmy Smith. The Ravens have to neutralize Pittsburgh's speed. Edge: Steeleers.
Steelers OLB's Lamarr Woodley and James Harrison vs Ravens OT's Michael Oher and Kelechi Osemele: Two years ago, the Steelers would dominate this matchup, but Harrison has had knee problems and Woodley is struggling against the run. The Ravens should be able to attack Harrison directly and Osemele has to seal off the back side for the running game to be effective. Osemele has to have a strong game pass blocking. Edge: Even.
Steelers CB Ike Taylor versus Ravens WR Torrey Smith: Taylor is the closest thing Pittsburgh has to a shutdown cornerback, but he can't handle Smith. He'll give Smith the short- to mid-range passes, but the Ravens have to send Smith long on several plays because they might be able to get one or two long completions over the top. Edge: Ravens.
- McPhee is doubtful, Cody questionable for Sunday night
- John Harbaugh discusses Jim Harbaugh's heart procedure
- Ben Roethlisberger continues to weigh on Ravens' minds
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »