Joe Flacco is going to Disney World.
After helping to lead the Ravens to a Super Bowl victory Sunday, the team's quarterback will be going to Disney World's Magic Kingdom Park on Monday for a celebratory parade, Disney officials announced in a post on their website.
"The world just saw quarterback Joe Flacco lead the Baltimore Ravens to a Super Bowl win tonight in New Orleans, so the only question now is what Flacco is going to do next," Disney officials wrote. "Unless you have been stuck inside Space Mountain the last 20 years, the answer is pretty obvious: He's going to Disney World, of course!"
- Ravens beat 49ers, 34-31, to win Super Bowl [Pictures]
- Baltimore Ravens win Super Bowl, defeating San Francisco 49ers, 34-31
- These Ravens just kept finding a way to win
- Baltimore fans celebrate a Super Bowl win [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers
- Ravens fans celebrate Super Bowl Sunday [Pictures]
See more photos »
- VIDEO Ravens beat 49ers 34-31 in Super Bowl XLVII
Magic Kingdom Park, World Drive, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
For the Super Bowl MVP to shout, "I'm going to Disney World," and then go to the theme park after a win has become standard practice over the years.
Flacco completed 22 of 33 passes for 287 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions in the Ravens' 34-31 win over the 49ers.