Three Ravens defensive starters weren't practicing today.
Ravens nose tackle Haloti Ngata, middle linebacker Daryl Smith and cornerback Lardarius Webb all didn't practice.
Ngata injured his left knee during a 20-17 overtime win over the Cincinnati Bengals last Sunday, but he returned and finished the game. Smith has a lingering hamstring and lower back injury.
- Asked about Ed Reed, John Harbaugh says no plans to change secondary personnel
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Webb has a groin injury.
Strong safety James Ihedigbo (toe) and cornerback Jimmy Smith (groin) were limited.
Backup running back Bernard Pierce (toe, knee) participated fully as well as wide receiver Brandon Stokley (groin).
The Chicago Bears ruled out quarterback Jay Cutler with a high-ankle sprain and linebacker Lance Brings due to a shoulder injury.
Defensive tackle Jay Ratliff (groin), defensive end Shea McClellin (hamstring) and long snapper Patrick Mannelly (calf) didn't practice.