A roundup of NFL experts' picks for Sunday's game between the Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals.
* CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco says the Bengals will win, 23-20, because the Ravens offensive line isn't good enough to stop the Bengals' defensive front.
The Ravens might be playing for their playoff lives here. The Bengals, though, are playing consecutive road games. And they will be without Geno Atkins the rest of the way. But that Ravens offensive line isn't good. The Bengals front is good. That's a mismatch. Bengals take it on a late field goal.
* John Breech of CBSSports.com says it won't even be that close -- Ravens lose, 24-17.
* The Sporting News' Vinnie Iyer says the Bengals are ready to assert themselves atop the AFC North, and will beat the Ravens, 20-17.
The Ravens' defense is doing its darndest to help their offense take games, but issues with the line and running game have added up to frustrate Joe Flacco. The Bengals have a had a while to prepare for their AFC North rivals, and are ready to pull the division title away from them. The fact they have a lot more pop with the run and pass will leave Flacco and friends just short again.
* Frank Schwab and Les Carpenter of Yahoo! Sports are picking the Bengals.
* Three of ESPN.com's 13 NFL analysts picked the Ravens to win.
* On Showtime's Inside the NFL, all three analysts -- Phil Simms, Cris Collinsworth and special guest Warren Moon -- are picking the Bengals.
* Three of five members of NFL.com's Around The League pick the Ravens.Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun