Here's a look at media coverage of the Ravens, who traded out of the first round of the NFL draft, sending the 29th overall pick to the Minnesota Vikings for the 35th overall pick (the third pick in the second round) and the 98th pick (early in the fourth round).
* NFL.com's Bucky Brooks thinks the Ravens will pick Stanford offensive tackle Jonathan Martin in the second round of the draft.
Ozzie Newsome should tab Martin as the eventual successor to Bryant McKinnie at left tackle despite concerns regarding the Stanford tackle's temperament and effort.
- Top prospects the Ravens may target on Day 2 of the NFL draft
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
See more photos »
* NFL.com's Jason La Canfora reports that the Ravens could benefit from the availability of "hotly pursued" North Alabama cornerback Janoris Jenkins.
* ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley gave the Ravens an incomplete grade for trading out of the first round last night.
You can't give a grade until you see who the Ravens take at No. 35. Baltimore gained a fourth-round pick for falling back six spots. This will be a strong grade if the Ravens can get Alabama outside linebacker Courtney Upshaw in the second round.
* ESPN's Scouts Inc. projects the Ravens to select Midwestern State guard Amini Silatolu with the No. 35 overall pick.
* ESPNBoston.com's thinks the Ravens will choose Clemson linebacker Andre Branch at No. 35.
Lost Jarret Johnson in free agency and could use some reinforcements; might have moved back here after Patriots traded up for Dont'a Hightower.