A roundup of NFL experts' picks for Sunday's game between the Ravens and Buffalo Bills.
* CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco predicts a 21-14 victory for the Ravens.
The Ravens have really impressed on defense the past two weeks. That will challenge EJ Manuel, who has struggled some and did so last week against the Jets. Baltimore hasn't exactly lit it up on offense -- ranking 30th in the league -- but this is a game where the defense will set them up. Ravens find a way.
- Baltimore Sun picks for Ravens-Bills game
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
See more photos »
* ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio and Michael David Smith both believe the Ravens will win.
MDS’s take: I picked against the Ravens last week and got it wrong. It looks like Baltimore is starting to get its defense together, and they’re going to give EJ Manuel a tough game on Sunday. MDS’s pick: Ravens 20, Bills 10.
Florio’s take: Baltimore’s young defense is maturing quickly. Buffalo’s young offense isn’t. The Ravens are the rock and the Bills are the scissors and Baltimore is putting that Week One debacle deeper into its rear-view mirror. Florio’s pick: Ravens 24, Bills 13.
* Don Banks of SI.com expects a close game, but he also believes the Ravens will win.
Ravens 20, Bills 16: I wanted to pick the Bills to win at home for the second time this season and scratch their way back to .500 in the season's first month. But the Ravens defense is back, and I do believe last week's confidence-building beatdown of Houston was preview of things to come this season. Baltimore is still searching for its identity on offense, but in fairness, Buffalo has been searching for a spark since the turn of the century. Advantage Ravens. I tried to work in a Sweet Pea reference, but it would have felt forced, so I totally avoided it. (Wink, wink.)
* It's unanimous -- all 13 ESPN analysts pick the Ravens to win.
* John Breech of CBSSports.com also thinks the Ravens will win by seven points -- 24-17.
* Every CBSSports.com analyst believes the Ravens will win their third straight game.
* Yahoo Sports' Les Carpenter takes the Bills, while Frank Schwab picks the Ravens.
* USA Today's Simon Samano picks the Bills, but the other six analysts predict a win for the Ravens.
* The Huffington Post's Barbara Bruno likes the Ravens in Sunday's game.Week 3 marked the return of the ferocious Ravens' D. LB Daryl Smith essentially won the game last week with a pick-six. The Bills' own rookie signal-caller E. J. Manuel can't wait. Actually, the young man is remarkably composed out there. This week he gets welcomed into the Big Boy league against the reigning Champs. With enough run support from Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller (who is expected to play after an injury), Manuel may survive the day. Winning is another matter entirely.
* Showtime Inside the NFL's Phil Simms and Cris Collinsworth each pick the Ravens to beat the Bills.
* Former professional wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts predicts a loss for the Ravens, while CBSSports.com's Dave Richard thinks the Ravens will win.