Ravens assistant offensive line coach Todd Washington has been offered the USC offensive line coaching job by new Trojans coach Steve Sarkisian, according to a source.
No decision has been made yet on whether Washington will accept the offer, the source said.
Washington, 37, is a former Tampa Bay Buccaneers offensive lineman who played collegiately at Virginia Tech. He has been on the Ravens' staff for three seasons after playing eight years in the NFL with the Buccaneers and Houston Texans.
- Ravens-Patriots on Dec. 22 will no longer be primetime game
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Washington coached for three years at the University of San Diego prior to joining the Ravens.