A pair of Baltimore Ravens players were forced out for the remainder of the game with concussions.
Starting wide receiver Torrey Smith and running back Bernard Pierce both suffered head injuries against the Denver Broncos today at M&T Bank Stadium.
Smith got hurt following a long reception in the third quarter.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Smith has one catch for 14 yards today and Pierce has rushed for 20 yards on five carries, including a 14-yard run that gave the Ravens their first first down of the game.
Pro Bowl outside linebacker Terrell Suggs left the game several times in obvious discomfort due to a torn right biceps, but has continued to go back into the game after heading to the sidelines in pain.
Cornerback Jimmy Smith has played sparingly today in his first game back from sports hernia surgery.