Texas A&M junior defensive end-outside linebacker Damontre Moore conducted an official visit with the Super Bowl champion Ravens, according to a league source.
Moore, 20, recorded 85 tackles, 21 1/2 for losses and 12.5 sacks last season for the Aggies.
A second-team All-American selection, Moore has excelled in both the 4-3 and 3-4 schemes.
- Ravens 29, Minnesota Vikings 26 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Vikings
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
As a sophomore, Moore had 72 tackles, 17 1/2 for losses and 8 1/2 sacks. As a freshman, Moore had 5 1/2 sacks as a reserve contributor.
The 6-foot-4, 250-pounder had a disappointing NFL scouting combine from a numbers perspective, running the 40-yard dash between 4.84 and 4.95 seconds and bench pressing 225 pounds a dozen times.
He improved his bench press to 19 repetitions at the Aggies' campus Pro Day workout, but didn't run the 40-yard dash due to a hamstring injury.
Moore has drawn high marks for being relentless and instinctive as a pass rusher.
Moore is going to take part in the Dallas Cowboys' local Pro Day workout and is expected to run the 40-yard dash.