Rather, Smith said he took some solace from Houston’s decision to not only assign Pro Bowl cornerback Johnathan Joseph to him, but to also shade a safety to the side in which Smith lined up.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Smith did regret, however, being unable to pull down what would have been a long reception as a Joe Flacco pass bounced off his hands on the offense’s second play of the game.
“I just did not track it all the way through,” Smith said. “It drifted on me a little further outside than I anticipated. I was trying to catch that thing and roll down the sideline. I had a little more room [than I thought]. If I had a chance to do it again, I definitely would make that play. That is my play.”