Ravens nose guard Terrence Cody is bracing for a fine from the NFL later this week after being whistled for a roughing the passer penalty on Bengals QB Bruce Gradkowski.
Fifteen yards for the late-hit infraction, and perhaps an expensive mistake for Cody.
- VIDEO Ravens coach Harbaugh on Bengals game
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
The flag gave the Bengals a first down on a drive capped with a field goal.
“At first, I didn't think I hit him with the crown of my helmet,” said Cody, who finished the game with no tackles. “I came up with my elbow first. I kind of messed up the whole drive and gave them three points. It was a bad hit. I'll be looking for that fine letter from the NFL.”