Baltimore Ravens Pro Bowl outside linebacker Terrell Suggs has been ruled out for today's game at FedEx Field against the Washington Redskins with a torn right biceps.
The reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year practiced on a limited basis Thursday and Friday and was listed as questionable.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Suggs got hurt in the fourth quarter of a 23-20 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Suggs had indicated he would be a game-time decision.
With Suggs sidelined, the Ravens will go with Paul Kruger at rush outside linebacker and also work in Courtney Upshaw and Albert McClellan.
On Friday, the Ravens ruled out starting inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (right foot, ankle) and tight end Ed Dickson (hyperextended right knee). In addition to Suggs, Ellerbe and Dickson, the Ravens also deactivated cornerback Jimmy Smith, offensive lineman Ramon Harewood, defensive lineman Bryan Hall and wide receiver Deonte Thompson.
Meanwhile, the Redskins deactivated quarterback Rex Grossman, wide receivers Brandon Banks and Dez Briscoe, linebacker Roddrick Muckelroy, offensive guard Josh LeRibeus, offensive guard Adam Gettis and offensive lineman Tom Compton.