Syracuse wide receiver Alec Lemon conducted a private workout for the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
The workout for the former Arundel standout included four teammates: quarterback Ryan Nassib, offensive guard Zach Chibane, wide receiver Marcus Sales and tight end David Stevens.
Lemon is an All-Big East Conference selection who caught 73 passes for 1,074 yards and seven touchdowns as a senior. As a junior for the Orange, Lemon caught 68 passes for 834 yards and was named second-team All-Big East.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
The 6-foot-1, 202-pounder is projected as a late-round draft target. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.56 seconds at the NFL scouting combine, registering a 32-inch vertical leap and bench pressed 225 pounds seven times with a 9-4 broad jump, 4.29 20-yard shuttle and a 7.04 three-cone drill. He improved those numbers at his campus Pro Day workout with a 36 1/2 inch vertical leap and a 9-8 broad jump.
As a senior at Arundel when he was a team captain and Associated Press first-team all-state selection, Lemon set the Maryland state records for receiving yards (1,616) and tied records with 103 catches and 23 touchdowns. He also returned three kicks for touchdowns and intercepted six passes.