Several veteran starters aren't at the Ravens' organized team activity today at team headquarters.
That includes outside linebacker Terrell Suggs, nose tackle Haloti Ngata, offensive guard Marshal Yanda, middle linebacker Daryl Smith, outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil and defensive end Chris Canty.
This marks the second consecutive week that Suggs, Ngata and Canty have missed. Attendance at organized team activities are voluntary under the NFL collective bargaining agreement.
- Ravens cheerleaders' calendar shoot in Jamaica [Pictures]
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
The Ravens have a mandatory minicamp from June 17 to June 19.
Rookie wide receiver Michael Campanaro (River Hill) returned to practice for the first time since pulling his hamstring prior to a rookie minicamp in May after being drafted in the seventh round.
Offensive guard Jah Reid (strained calf) and nose tackle Terrence Cody (hip surgery) remain sidelined.
Wide receiver Kamar Aiken and defensive tackle Levi Brown aren't at practice.